Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of services not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors help forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they do a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, how to patent a product nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.